These are the major points and facts that the Travelers need to be aware of before they start their tour, so Kindly have the time to read this before you leave your country to Jordan, It is important to be aware of this:
• The tour that covers the Southern parts of that country like Petra, Wadi Rum and Dead sea involves many driving hours ( 3 hours to Petra from Amman, 2 hours from Petra to Wadi Rum, 4 hours from Rum to Dead Sea, and 1 hour from Dead Sea to Amman). Rest top on the way is taken care of by our drivers.
• Petra is a huge site and involves a lot of walking, it is possible however to use animals like donkeys , horse carriages, Golf cart and camels but it is better to walk.
• For hiking at Petra and Wadi Rum Sport Shoes ( tennis shoes, boots, hat and sunglasses).
• Personal items are NOT provided like : Sun-Block Towels, toothbrush , hat , Slippers, Swimming clothes ( At the Dead Sea or Wadi Rum Bedouin camp ).
• Soft Jacket especially in Rum at Night - Very Warm clothes during winter time.
• Usually our tours doesn t include entry fees to sites or local tour guides - unless requested - so be aware that no tour guide is provided on the sites or in Wadi Rum unless your tour includes a tour guide Guided Tour.
• If your tour includes Wadi Rum, Our drivers will drop you off either at the camp or at the meeting point with the Bedoiun camp owners - our company preference, if it is inside Rum reserve. Your jeep tour -if included - will be escorted with the Bedoiun drivers of that camp next day. Sunset, Sunrise and other activities at Rum are optional.
• Winter might be very cold in Jordan particularly during December and January , so bring suitable clothes ( temperature can drop below zero sometimes - Dec-Jan). It will be quite cold in the desert; so carry warm clothing and caps to cover your head and ears while traveling on the open jeeps / pickups to enjoy Wadi Rum. You may go for the camp upgrade with heating and private toilettes as an alternative option (with extra charges and if NOT a part of a group tour -This is not an upgrade option for the Group Tours selection).
• For the Package tours that includes accommodation : All the hotels that we deal with are 3+ stars hotels and usually located close to the city center and service areas like restaurants, better hotels exist for sure but they are away from service areas, so we are choosing the balance between both. Clients that book best hotels on their own are usually complaining about being away from service areas and the city center or from the visitors center at Petra.
• We use modern vehicles with AC; Sedan car, Mini to large SUV or H1 Van, Sedan car is used for 1-3 persons and it can carry 3 Med size bags, if you have more bags or extra-size bags then you need to upgrade to bigger size car like SUV or H1 van with extra charges ( SUV can take 4 large bags , Van can take up to 7 large bags).
• Usually most tours ends at Amman city - Airport drop off will cost 50$ extra charges unless included with booking / itinerary.