If your trip includes Wadi Rum; then be aware that it is scheduled to spend the night in Rum reserve in a privately owned Bedouin style camp - Authentic experience compared to the luxury camps, the camp contains Bedouin style tents with beds and enough blankets , Shared Restrooms - One for men and one for ladies with showers as well. NO AC “Air Conditioning” at the camp - so tents are NOT heated and this is not a 5 stars camp. This is calm / quiet and basic style tourist camp operated by a Bedoiun family in a good location inside Rum reserve - It would be possible for the private tours to change the camp to more luxurious one with AC and private toilets and will cost you 75$ extra charges per person and 100$ for single supplement - This option is NOT available for group tours; so if you are not fine with these rules - kindly switch to private tour and select the upgrade option. This is our company main preference camp, and we have been dealing with them mainly during the past 7 years so they are well trusted and organized.
NB: It is highly recommended to purchase Jordan Pass online before your arrival If you are spending 3 nights or more in Jordan ; you may visit Jordan Pass Site ;https://jordanpass.jo for more details. Arabian Nationalities are NOT required to Purchase Jordan pass because they don’t pay the same visa fees and entry fees at most sites.
Bedoiun camp upgrade from basic to luxury with AC and private path : 75$ PP for twin beds for two persons - 100US$ single supplement .
Sunset / Sunrise tours at Wadi Rum will cost 25 JD for the car that can take up to 6 persons (Sometimes of the year this is not necessary and it can be done at the camp itself - but sometimes of the year it becomes far away to observe and it needs transportation (This activity can be arranged for the group tours and the travelers can share the cost of the car).
One hour ATV (All Terrain Vehicles - 4 wheels Sand motors) tour at Rum 60US$ pp.
One hour camel ride at Rum 20US$ pp.
Two Hours camel ride at Rum 35US$ pp.
Tour guide at Petra for 2 hours 75US$, 4 hours 150US$ and 6 hours 215US$.
Golf cart at Petra for 2-3 hours : 160$ for one person , and 15US$ for each additional one.
Horse carriage at Petra for up to 2 persons 40US$ for two ways from the visitors center to the Treasury.
• 12 Years and maximum is 65 years, Seniors and Families should go for the private tour option.
• Group Tours can share the guide charges at Petra, and the sunset activity at Wadi Rum which is optional and NOT included.
• Single travelers will get single bedroom or private tint - Not shared with others.
• The Group Tour starts and ends at Amman, It would be possible to arrange for airport drop of at the end of the tour and will cost you 50$ for a car up to 3 persons.
• The Group Tours has fixed itinerary that can NOT be changed or adjusted with exact and specific pick up and drop off times.
• One medium size bag or backpack is allowed per traveler joining the small group tour, not enough space for large bags, so if you have large bags or many bags then private tour is more suitable for you.
• It is very important to be ready on the scheduled times particularly for pick up in the morning which is between 06:30 - 07:30 - if these times doesn t fit you or you need flexible time then this option will not work with you - go for the private tour option.